Harrington Gardens has been extremely popular with all
blocks of land now sold in Stages 1, 2 & 3.
Stage 5 & 6 may become available late 2016.
Harrington Gardens, now looking very green with nearly all houses now built, and with the front gardens coming to life now Spring has “sprung”. The new residents in Harrington Gardens will soon be enjoying the new major Narellan Town Centre Development.
Information from the Narellan Town Centre website explains what the upgrades and development will include
- Narellan Town Centre has embarked upon on a $200 million redevelopment.
- Increasing the retail space from 36,000sqm to 72,000sqm.
- The addition of a new Target & Kmart.
- More than 100 new retailers including stunning new boutiques and top national fashion brands.
- Over 1,500 new additional car park spaces taking the total number of car parks to over 3,100 spaces which will be served by 6 new travelators, 2 escalators and 2 lifts.
- Refurbished and enlarged Woolworths Supermarket & one of the largest new Coles Supermarkets in Australia.
- New civic plazas and entertainment precincts including a fantastic indoor / outdoor restaurant and casual dining precinct where you will be able to sit down and relax with friends day and night.
- Dedicated banking precinct and 3,000sqm of new commercial space.
- Improved surrounding road network with shared pedestrian and bicycle paths around the Centre and additional new vehicular access points from Northern Rd, Old Northern Rd and Camden Valley Way.
- Significant employment opportunities with more than 1,200 positions during the construction phase and then an estimated 1,000 positions available on completion.